Preface: If you know me, you know I love highlighting local businesses. Especially in these tough times, as we all brace ourselves for what our uncertain future holds, I want to do everything I can to support my community. Businesses need our help, even if it’s just to spread the word about their services + offerings if you have the ability to! I urge you to do the same – you just never know which of your favorite local businesses are struggling until it’s too late and they are forced to close down. Let’s help our small businesses make it through this. They depend on us.
I am happy to share with you The Piccolina Shop, a brand new, mom-owned children’s boutique in Greenwich, Connecticut. Their selection is beautifully curated, high-quality, and unique – and prices are very reasonable! At The Piccolina Shop, you will find clothing and toys for newborns + toddlers that you simply cannot order on Amazon or Target. Major bonus? The Piccolina Shop can ship your items anywhere in the U.S. – I received my items very rapidly!
These are my picks this holiday season. If you’d like to see each item up close, I posted a cute little unboxing on IG stories!
2. Santa’s Favorite Elf Organic Long Sleeve Tee, $29. Buttery soft and breathable, organic fabric. Ethically made in the USA from 100% organic cotton. Perfect for sensitive skin + safe for the planet!
3. Plaid Shirt – Blue & Black, $36. I love the heathered denim fabric – a gorgeous twist on a holiday classic! Also 100% cotton!
4. Mini Golf Set, $40. Full set consists of 2 wooden kids-sized golf clubs (perfect if you have multiple kids who always bicker over toys!), 2 wooden balls , 3 different types of challenging tracks and 1 hole. Ideal for 2 players, and suitable for children 3 + up!
5. Cosmic Rocket Set, $69.99. A great toy to create an interest for astrology, science and imaginative role play. My boys love anything space-related, so this is bound to be a hit this Christmas morning! Suitable for children 3 + up.
6. Highway Kick 3, $99. The Scoot & Ride Highway Kick 3 provides the ultimate in safety, stability, and fun with its two front and one wheel design. Its safety pad keeps the scooter upright and steady when your little one is riding on rough terrain or if the front wheel gets stuck. Featuring a 3-stage height adjustment handlebar that folds without tools, travel + storage are easier than ever! Recommended for ages 3-6.
These were my top picks for our two boys, but you will be amazed at their selection for little girls, too! So many amazing holiday gift options – don’t miss out! How cute is Noah modeling his new holiday pieces? I just can’t!
And remember: The Piccolina Shop offers nationwide shipping to make your holiday shopping easier than ever!
82 Greenwich Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
Monday – Saturday 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 5:00pm