This recipe is phenomenal, guys. You know those Lära bars that cost you almost $2 a piece at Whole Foods? Well, say goodbye to them. I mean it. You’re about to find out that making your own energy bars is ridiculously easy and can be done in 20 minutes or less. Not only that, but you will have bars for days, unlike those overpriced boxes you feel obliged to buy. No more, Mamas. No more!
All you need is:
Did I mention this is the easiest recipe ever?
- Throw all ingredients into your food processor (I used my Ninja blender because it does a great job pulsing everything evenly)
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet (I used parchment paper to avoid the clean up and stickiness after!)
- Use a rolling pin to spread everything out in a thin layer. I added another piece of parchment paper on top of the mixture as I flattened it (again, to avoid the mess!)
- Once nice and flat, remove top layer of parchment paper and throw it in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees
- Cut bars into rectangular pieces (as pictured above) or into shape of choice. Et voilà!
Warning : They’re addicting!